an early goodbye.
“im probably gonna get like a microwave pizza and you’re gonna eat your plankton food”
“IT’S NOT FOOD IT’S MOSS REBA”
“i need a bohemian douchebag jar”
“fuck you, im gonna spit in your eye”
“nothing is better than cher, i don’t know why you’re looking at me like that”
(as i type) “…fuuuuuuck you…reba”
“i should probably do that thing on the commercials when the cereal talks—-DON’T FUCKING—-…..i hate you”
“i don’t know what nationality my stomach is”
“there’s something attractive about someone giving up”
r: “what was that other thing you said?” /// d: “i dont know it was probably gay”
“you can’t always hang out with people, i mean, well you know? like….yea.”
“STOP TYPING THIS”
mid march, ll.
1. kelly got a uke, and serenaded me in gibberish songs.
2. ravenclaw reunited, accidentally.
3. nertz, cookie schmutz, and fancy belgian beers. ahh, adulthood..
4. a lil letter from a sweet friend.
5. i typically dress like a 35 year old soccer mom.
1. eran looked like a secret agent.
2. proper birthday.
3. twerk team.
4. a sweet surprise for a birthday girl.
5. 8am sunday breakfast.
6. morning coffee and sisterhood of the traveling pants.
7. garden pizza.
8. total art major.
9. a visit to my old home.
10. this is where i have spent a lot of my time, lately.
the weekend of march ninth, part one.
1. kings of leon singalong, starring my dear friend cat and her baby guitar.
2. “there aren’t enough donuts in this picture.”
3. spontaneous debeen / donut date with this lady. been too long.
4. judy’s with tim. “she must have smelled the cookies..” // “he always told girls how beautiful they were.” “yea…he just told me i should shower more.” // “only God is big enough for his questions.” i kissed the mother, i hugged the father, i met the girlfriend, i laughed with the friends. all the right things to do.
5. burns’ with justin. you know, sometimes it just feels better to give in. “you’re as quiet here as you are at work!” // “you are a joy to have.” here’s to people who notice you.
you are a horse running alone
and he tries to tame you
compares you to an impossible highway
to a burning house
says you are blinding him
that he could never leave you
want anything but you
you dizzy him, you are unbearable
every woman before or after you
is doused in your name
you fill his mouth
his teeth ache with memory of taste
his body just a long shadow seeking yours
but you are always too intense
frightening in the way you want him
unashamed and sacrificial
he tells you that no man can live up to the one who
lives in your head
and you tried to change didn’t you?
closed your mouth more
tried to be softer
less volatile, less awake
but even when sleeping you could feel
him travelling away from you in his dreams
so what did you want to do love
split his head open?
you can’t make homes out of human beings
someone should have already told you that
and if he wants to leave
then let him leave
you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love.
sam woke me up at 8am like a bum.
i made my first quiche. kale, spinach, red pepper, onion. ptl.
i woke up with a flat stomach. (special thanks to: whole 30)