stuck in my head.
“you look like you eat really healthy…like you probably eat a lot of granola.”
“i think that it’s ok, you know, if even at the last second, he changed his mind.”
“he said he wasn’t avoiding you, he just is working all weekend.”
“i think that i seem significantly cooler on facebook than in real life.”
friendship is the greatest of worldly goods. certainly to me it is the chief happiness of life. if i had to give a piece of advice to a young man about a place to live, i think i should say, “sacrifice almost everything to live where you can be near your friends.
i end today very grateful for good friends.
1. these two giants moved a tv for us.
2. down by the river to pray
3. singlez celebration night at lucas’. lots of dancing. lots of darts.
4. sam and i are great at throwing parties..
5&6. …especially when we are getting to celebrate this beautiful girl. happy 23.
7. this bathroom, and these feet, the exact moment that the secret was let out!
can’t stop thinking about it.
on this window.
some days are perfect, and you spend them riding along with one of your best friends on windy mountain roads, finding gifts for his girlfriend. you make crepes with lots of apples on top. you watch your favorite movie with your room mates, and you sneak out on the roof top with your best friend to smoke a cigarette. you feel heaven’s kiss and hear nothing but the creek by the road.
not every day can be this good, but there’s always this window.
i am grateful for;
the view out of my window in the morning.
“i miss you” texts, because sometimes i forget that it isn’t just me.
owen’s huluplus account.
a friend who wants to go with me to iceland!!
Title: Weights & Measures
Artist: Dry the River
and in comes the black night, calling your name since you were born.
the first few days at sunnyside farm.
1. we haven’t gotten internet yet, which means im forced to steal it from “bonezone” :/
2. gluten-free black tea fig newton.
3. I HAVE MY OWN ART STUDIO. a whole room!
4. ginger detox bath.